Custom Wedding Party Favors on a Budget:
Favors under $5
We love weddings! The more the wedding is geared towards that special couple the better. Uniqueness and doing what makes you happy is key when planning a wedding. Small or large, inside or outside, formal or informal…the choice is yours.
So when you can make everything custom to your wants, why not make the party favors reflect your personality as well? You can create custom party favors without breaking the budget. Here are just FIVE easy examples of party favors for under $5:
1. WINE LOVERS – Custom wine bottle stopper. A gift that can be re-used by your guests for years to come. We still use one we received from 2 years ago.
2. COFFEE ADDICTS- Custom coffee beans. Signature coffee beans bag with your message and names on the bag. You can never go wrong with coffee….everyone loves coffee!
3. PLANT PARENTS- As plant lovers, we would love to receive a succulent or air plant at a wedding. It not only illustrates a cute message like “keep the love growing” or “grown with love”, but it also is something that most wedding party guests will cherish.
4. BEER DRINKERS- A custom bottle opener is a classic party favor, but you can take your own spin on it in many ways. Rustic wedding- antler bottle opener. Bird lover- Flamingo bottle opener. Unique message of key to your heart- Key bottle opener. The list goes on of unique bottle openers that can represent you or your wedding or even just the message you want to send. All for under 5 dollars!
5. TRAVELERS- Probably one of our favorite custom party favors is a compass. With your names or initials on the compass is adorable. It truly represents you two as the wanderers you are and also reflects how you two have come together this lifetime. LOVE this idea!
These are just 5 simple ideas that could fit your personality and make your party favors reflect you. We have TONS of unique ideas if you need help with wedding party favors or party favors in general! We also can customize anything you like and make it your own without you lifting a finger. We are here to help!
The Bees Box Team